Digital/Content Marketing Specialist
Contractors Deserve More
Hindsight Technologies, the makers of Twenty20 Construction Cloud is searching for a Digital/Content Marketing Strategist to join our team. Twenty20 Construction Cloud is one of the most innovative and fastest growing Construction ERP solutions on the market.
Your focus will be to drive our core message ... Contractors Deserve More by:
Maintaining website content on the standard static pages as well as writing blog articles to keep our content fresh and dynamic.
Develop and execute social media campaigns to help build brand awareness and drive sales.
Develop and execute paid ad strategies to help build brand awareness and drive sales.
Building, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns including, but not limited to, SEO, SEM and PPC campaigns on Google Ads and Bing.
Managing the social marketing calendar and actively creating/curating content to post while monitoring responses on corporate social media accounts to achieve maximum engagement.
Analyzing data and implementing new strategies to continually improve the ROI and reach target goals.In this unique role, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing digital marketing strategies that enhance the Twenty20 brand and build communities of loyal customer advocates.
The Ideal CandidateIdeally, you have at least a few years of experience in SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Media Management and Content Marketing. Bonus points if you have Google Adwords Certification, photo/video production, and B2B software marketing experience. Traditional marketing experience isn’t necessary as long as you have had enough to accomplish the performance objectives below. These objectives will be used to evaluate your ability in the first 2 months regardless of your experience.
- Develop website and social media strategies.
- Develop a strategy for our Customer referral program.
- Evaluation of our existing digital marketing channels and assets and present your recommendations to leadership.
- Collect and track weekly social media and website statistics and track for improvement.
- Create a specific marketing campaign for one of our products and show increased brand awareness.
- Complete a social media and digital marketing competitive analysis for Twenty20 and present how we compare and way to improve.
- Develop a customer retention strategy.
- Work with customers to create case studies and testimonials that can be used on digital marketing assets.
- Develop a strategy for LinkedIn to make it a viable advertising channel for Twenty20 Construction Cloud.
- Based on your findings from the Month 1 digital assets evaluation and the gaps you identified, create a plan outlining the content and next steps that are necessary to improve their effectiveness. Present this plan to leadership with clearn and concise recommendations and budget requirements.
After 2 months, your objectives will be determined together with you and your manager